SaturnOne.io Terms & Conditions
The SatrurnOne.io application is an “Opt-In” email and marketing automation platform. If you subscribe or trial the system you agree that emails sent are to “Opt-In” contacts only. “Opt-In” is defined as an email contact voluntarily gives your their email with a reasonable understanding that you will email them information.
Spam or Cold-Emails usage of our software will result in immediate termination of your plan. SatuernOne strictly prohibits Users from using the Service to send messages to third-party email addresses that have been rented, leased and/or purchased, as well as from gathering email addresses through surreptitious methods, such as scraping or harvesting. Our Detailed Anti-Spam Policy is HERE.
If you enter your email into a form on our site you are then a voluntary “Opt-In” contact of SaturnOne.io and may receive information from time-to-time in addition to the immediate reason you gave your email (often for an offer of a PDF, webinar, to use our application or any other reason).
By accessing the website at https://saturnone.io, or using the software application at app.saturnone.io you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Application Usage
By clicking the button to subscribe to the Service the company, organization, or other business entity identified during the registration process (“you”, the “User” or the “Customer”) thereby accepts and agrees to these Terms of Service and agrees to use the Service in compliance with the provisions of this document including our anti-spam policy. If an individual is subscribing to the Service, that individual hereby represents and warrants to us that she or he is authorized to do so (and is thereby doing so) on the Customer’s behalf. You should retain a copy of these Terms of Service for your records, as upon clicking the button to subscribe to the Service, they constitute a legal agreement between you and SaturnOne. If you do not agree with any of the provisions of this document, you may not subscribe to or use the Service. We reserve the right to reject your request, registration or application for subscription to the Service (“Subscription”) for any or no reason as long as it is not an unlawful reason.
Under the Service we provide you with:
- access to and use of our web-based, SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model platform (the “SaturnOne platform”) as made generally available to other Customers, that allows you to create, send, manage your marketing campaigns and host mailing lists on SaturnOne platform by using tools such as: Newsletter Creator, Landing Page Builder, Marketing Automation Software, and many others,
- the ability to track website visitors and their actions within emails sent, and your own SaaS applications, if applicable to you,
- Customer Service as described below,
The detailed scope of Service features available to you under your Subscription (“Subscription Plan”) or purchase option as provided at SaturnOne Pricing, and depends on the “Pricing Option” and “List Size” that you choose. Pricing may change from time to time and your plan “may” adjust accordingly, but you will be notified prior to any changes.
You may use the Service to send emails only to those recipients who have given you permission to add them to your mailing list and have not subsequently withdrawn such permission (“Contacts”), unless you have another valid legal basis to process your Contacts’ personal data within the Service.
In order to use the Service, you must create an individual account in the SaturnOne platform (“Account”). The Account may be accessed only with the use of your login credentials. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials confidential. You are also responsible for any use of your Account, especially for any activity of other users of your Account (“Users”). Certain features of the Service enable you to specify the level at which the Service restricts user access to the Account, Webinars (defined below) and Content (defined below). You are solely responsible for applying the appropriate levels of access.
2.b. Free Trial
SaturnOne may offer a free trial version of the Service. Within the Free Trial you may host up to 1000 Contacts in your mailing list and the Service is rendered for the trial period. It may also be limited in other ways. You may create only one Free Trial Account. You may upgrade the Free Trial to a paid version at any point. However, Accounts which have not been upgraded to a paid version within the trial period or within 90 days after the trial period ends, may be permanently disabled or deleted.
You may upgrade your Subscription Plan or order an add-on at any time. If you purchase an add-on during the period for which you have subscribed to the Service (the “Subscription Period”), we will align your add-on billing cycle with your Subscription Plan monthly cycle, so that the payment dates for all services under your Subscription Plan are in line. The initial add-on will therefore be calculated in proportion to the number of days remaining until the end of the then-current monthly cycle in your Subscription Plan.
2.d. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SaturnOne’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SaturnOne’s website or application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SaturnOne at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on SaturOne’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. SaturnOne makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, SaturnOne does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SaturnOne or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SaturnOne’s website, even if SaturnOne or a SaturnOne authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on SaturnOne’s website or application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SaturnOne does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SaturnOne may make changes to the materials contained on its website or application at any time without notice. However, SaturnOne does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SaturnOne has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SaturnOne of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
SaturnOne may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maryland, USA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.